We ran a webinar yesterday for anyone with an interest in the new Talis Process Review service. In the course of this we assembled a number of links which we sent to attendees. It seems that these might be helpful more widely, even though they are all available on this site, so I’ve reproduced them below:
- Process Review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): http://www.talis.com/process/faqs/
- A 5 minute introductory video: http://www.talis.com/micro-assets/objects/mediaplayer.swf?file=http://talis-videos.s3.amazonaws.com/john_hardy_process.mp4
- A two-sided Service Brief – useful in discussion with colleagues: http://www.talis.com/process/documents/talis_process_review.pdf
- JISC Process Review Infokit: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/InfoKits/process-review
- The SPRINT site: http://www.sprint.gov.uk/
- E-mail addresses for further Process Review Service enquiries or quotes: email@example.com (Sales) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Business Specialists)
The next Process Review Webinar is scheduled for 24 May 2011, 10.00am. This is a free event and is open to staff from any library regardless of LMS supplier.