We’re pleased to announce that the release of Soprano that was in preview recently has been released to the live service this morning.
This release includes the following:
- Inter-Library Loans
- Ill notes displaying on the Confirm Fulfilment page
- ILL fix
- Disabling the ability to create non-standard patterns
- Generate issues – invalid values
- Indicator of progress when saving edits to a borrower’s contact details
- General changes
- Class number linked to a bibliographic record
- LDS changes
The details are given in this release notice.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions please get in touch. You can comment here on the Soprano blog or contact our support team directly. To suggest and discuss additional features please visit the Soprano Ideas Forum.